Property insurance provides protection against most risks to property, such as fire, theft and some weather damage. This includes specialized forms of insurance such as fire insurance, fire & Extended Perils or Comprehensive Homeowners insurance. Your property can be insured against loss or damages resulting from:
● Hurricane, Windstorm, Cyclone
● Earthquake
● Explosion
● Fire & Lightning
● Subsidence & Landslip
● Malicious Acts
● Flood
● Burst Pipe
● Riot or Strike
● Impact Damage
● Theft or Burglary

Property is insured in two main ways—open perils and named perils.
Open perils cover all the causes of loss not specifically excluded in the policy. Common exclusions on open peril policies include damage resulting from earthquakes, floods, nuclear incidents, acts of terrorism, and war. Named perils require the actual cause of loss to be listed in the policy for insurance to be provided. The more common named perils include such damage-causing events as fire, lightning, explosion, and theft.

Additional Coverages:

Medical Expenses, Death Coverage, Travel Insurance, Loss or Rent/Additional Expense of Alternative Accommodation, Public Liability, Disability Coverage, Credit Card/Cheque Forgery, Freezer Contents, landscaping/Plants, Legal Expenses, Small Craft and Motor Vehicle Protection.